A Rocket Launcher is a weapon that fires rocket-propelled explosive projectiles.
- Very high damage: often negates the need to score a direct hit on the target, and a one-shot kill towards regular zombies on most difficulties.
- Splash damage can also deal great harm, along with thermal damage.
- Can destroy infrastructure and clear debris.
- Low ammo count; each conventional weapon starts with only 1 ammo, and extra crates with rocket launcher ammunition are rare.
- High weight (though the AT4 can be discarded after firing).
- Rockets tend to sway uncontrollably with distance; this is not the case with all rockets, however.
- Firing a rocket drastically increases visibility for a few moments, especially to human hostiles.
- No clip or magazine, except for the Z-7 EX. and T-102; some rockets are single use.
- Small effective blast radius on harder difficulties.
- Risk of collateral damage when used.
- It is unknown if explosions will be able to damage terrain.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.